Job Opening: Rehabilitation Aide
COMPANY AND CULTURE DESCRIPTION:
At Advanced Kinetics, our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality of outpatient rehabilitation and prevention services guided by the core values of professionalism, integrity, honesty, respect, and courtesy, combined with creativity and innovation.
We are dedicated to helping individuals reduce pain, improve function, prevent injury, and maximize physical performance.
JOB POSITION DESCRIPTION:
Advanced Kinetics Physical Therapy is now looking for a full-time rehabilitation aide willing to work in a sports performance medical setting in conjunction with physical therapy staff. AKPT is looking for a hard working candidate that is interested in physical therapy and is able to multitask. Exercise science, kinesiology, or athletic training major/degree is required. CPR certification is preferred, but not required
- Focusing on patients’ as they perform exercises in the main goal
- Working as a team with physical therapists
- Maintain the flow of the clinic by preparing for upcoming appointments, cleaning and organizing work areas.
- Assist patients with exercises with attention to detail
- Maintain daily and monthly cleaning logs
- Maintains a safe, secure and healthy environment for the patient
- Assist front office when necessary by answering phones, scheduling patients and taking payments.
- Sharp eye for detail
- Strong communication and patience skills
- Friendly and compassionate
- CPR certified recommended
- Independent and good time management skills
- Background in kinesiology, exercise science or pre physical therapy
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance
- Training program
- Flexible schedules
- Paid time off
- Snacks and monthly company meetings
Apply Now Back to job openings