At AKPT our medical professional team consists of physical therapists and personal trainers specializing in sports performance. Our team collaboratively works together to provide the resources needed to give the best quality care possible. This allows our patients to reach their full potential through every phase of recovery and wellness. We offer personal training and specific sports performance-based programs instructed by a certified personal trainer. It is our goal to help people recover from injuries, achieve their fitness goals, increase sports performance, and live a healthier lifestyle.
PERSONAL TRAINING – 30 OR 60 MINUTE SESSIONS
Personal training incorporates 1 on 1 individualized sessions based on your fitness goals, evaluation and functional movement screen. Our services include a thorough evaluation and a personalized program designed for your specific needs. Monthly re-evaluations will be performed to track your progress.
Private team training provides a sport-specific approach to building strength, increasing speed/agility, and preventing sport-specific injuries. This training is a program designed specifically for your team’s needs.
Being certified as a NASM Fitness Nutrition Specialist allows me to use my combined knowledge of exercise and nutrition to help guide my clients toward an overall healthier lifestyle. Here are a few examples of what my services have to offer:
- Properly educate clients on how to interpret labels, select appropriate portion sizes, and make healthier choices
- Teach clients about nutrition’s critical role in weight loss and management
- Illustrate how energy balance, caloric needs, activity, metabolism, and food choices impact fitness goals
- Take measurements in order to track progress and access goals
- Help integrate a MyPlate program that works for you and your current lifestyle
Meet our personal trainers
CPT, NASM Certified Personal Trainer, FNS Fitness Nutrition Specialist
Director of Sports Performance
Please call AKPT for more details or click here to schedule!